Brave Face PTY LTD is a Social Enterprise.
Brave Face, as a Social Enterprise, seeks to provide a community-based platform that supports the mental health community in reducing barriers to beneficial (and enjoyable) physical activity applied in conjunction with medical and psychological treatments.
What is a social enterprise?
- Social enterprises are businesses that have been set up to make a difference in the world.
- We all know that a business’s purpose is to make a profit through goods and services.
- A social enterprise also exists to make a profit, however, it is what Social Enterprises do with that profit that differs from the ‘traditional’ business.
- Social Enterprises reinvest in their cause to create a positive and lasting social change in the community.
- Further, Social Enterprises create jobs and opportunities for individuals marginalised by the mainstream workforce.
- Social enterprise is business for the greater good – when Social Enterprises profit, the community profits.